Mandy’s salad, another Montreal story


The Mandy’s Salad story started just like ours, in the very heart of Montreal and should soon extend in other places. Everything began in the back of a women’s clothing store where two sisters offered to the clients to create their own salad.


"Nothing a Mandy’s salade can’t fix !"



If you haven’t heard about Mandy’s salad yet, you haven’t been in Montreal for a while ! And if you haven’t try one of their salads, don’t hesitate no more, there is surely a salad you will enjoy that is waiting for you. And if at Mandy’s, the salad is queen and can be declined in a lot of versions, they also offer delicious bowls ! The next time you will be thinking about something fresh, but still substantial to eat, you know where to go.

On the menu, you will find: salads of all kinds, of course, but also bowls, good desserts, drinks, and some derivative products in the shops.

We have these kind of stories in our heart, because we are always proud to see the birth of such delicious and innovative concepts that make the culinary reputation of our beloved city.

Comments

  1. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.Contact Mr Pedro on   pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I'm a trader, so I want share with you all on here on how I got my loan from a professional loan lender who works with a reputable loan company and they granted me a loan of 450,000.00 Euro to finance my business with 2% rate interest return so I want anyone here to know about Mr Pedro loan professional loan officer just in case you need a financial help then you can contact Mr Pedro Email on pedroloanss@gmail.com /whatsapp text: +1 863 231 0632 ! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment